Whetstone Academy is seeking PRN (as needed) Residential Life Staff.
WA is a full therapeutic boarding school in a Montessori environment located in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains.
PRN: As needed 1st, 2nd, 3rd, or weekend shifts; Transports to doctor, dentist, airport, etc.
Essential Job Duties:
1. Supervision of students and daily routine.
2. Participation in activities with students.
3. Proper role-modeling.
4. Maintaining appropriate boundaries with students and staff.
5. Communicate clearly with team members.
6. Log student behavior daily.
1. Associates Degree in Psychology, Human Services, Education, or similar field.
2. One year experience working in residential setting.
3. CPR/1st Aid Certified.
4. Medication administration.
1. Ability to set/maintain firm boundaries.
2. Participate in activities with students.
3. Follow daily agenda/schedule.